The semi-automatic rifle M4A1 is the civil version of the famous - M4A1 RIS II - used by the US Special Operations Command (SOCOM) since 2005. It has a cold hammered forged barrel, giving it extraordinary precision. Daniel Defense is the only manufacturer of AR-15 to use this process. The M4A1 Mil-Spec is distinguished from other M4A1 by its Mil Spec Cerakote finish.
- LOWER RECEIVER: 7075-T6 Mil-Spec aluminum CNC milled frame with anodized hardened Type III Hard Coat Anodized finish. The loader well is bored and upgraded for quick reloading. Inserts for grenadières with Quick Duty Heavy Duty (available from SIMAC ref: DDZ002).
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with optical position markings and accessories. M4 supply ramp. CNC milled Aluminum 7075-T6, Type III anodized hardened.
- CANON: Moly Vanadium Chrome Steel, Forged cold hammered. No scratch 1: 7, barrel length 14.5 "(36.83cm), M4 profile, chrome coating and Phosphate Mil Spec, Magnetic Particle Inspection (Magnetic Resonance Imaging Cryogenic Quality Control Process), Tested with High Pressure cartridges.
- Direct Gas Beam System, 4140 Tungsten Steel, CNC milled, Thickened Mil-Spec Phosphate, Carbine Length (7 "or 17.78cm)
- Muffler type fire-resistant Daniel Defense Stainless Steel 17-4 PH surface treatment with sodium nitrate. Thread 1/2 × 28
- Front M4A1 RIS II type - Rail Interface System- (Multi-rail platform) 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Mobile bolt assembly: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec with Magnetic Particle Inspection, Chrome coating, Gas Key with crimped nuts.
- Rails covered with Santoprene® (vulcanized polyolefin thermoplastic elastomer material, which combines the qualities of rubber with the ease of machining of thermoplastic materials) resistant to 150 ° C
- Cerakote Mil-Spec Finish
Context : regulated weapon, category, hunting, big game, weapons war, war, sport shooting, target, submachine gun, stand, reproduction, stand, ball, colt, charger, rifle US, rifle caliber 223 REM, AR15 American, semi automatic rifle auto AR15 M4 M16, special forces weapons, tactical weapon