- 2.720 Kg without sights (available from Simac DDZ001)
- 5.56mm NATO caliber (Remington .223)
The Daniel Defense V7 is the first rifle in the DDM4 range to have the M-LOK® attachment technology with its Daniel Defense MFR 15.0 rail. Built on the basis of a 16 "(40.64cm) cold-hammered Forged barrel, the V7 features an improved Daniel Defense flame cache to reduce the barrel output flash. The mid-length (9-inch or 22.86cm) gas-borrowing system provides a smooth and reliable operating cycle, reducing perceived kickback and impact on the parts that are moving. The front M-Lok ® MFR XS 15 rail offers considerable weight savings, superior cooling, preserving a large panel of modularity, while maintaining the strength and durability required of Daniel Defense.
With the 7-position M-LOK attachment system (sides) and the uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail on top, the V7 has plenty of room to mount optical sights and accessories. The rifle is finished with a soft touch coating on the butt and handle.
- LOWER RECEIVER: 7075-T6 Mil-Spec aluminum CNC milled frame with anodized hardened Type III Hard Coat Anodized finish. The loader well is bored and upgraded for quick reloading. Inserts for grenadières with Quick Duty Heavy Duty (available from SIMAC ref: DDZ002).
- UPPER RECEIVER: Bronze with optical position markings and accessories. M4 supply ramp. CNC milled Aluminum 7075-T6, Type III anodized hardened.
- CANON: Moly Vanadium Chrome Steel, Forged cold hammered. No scratch 1: 7, barrel length 16 "(40.64 cm), M4 profile, chrome coating and Phosphate, Magnetic Particle Inspection (Magnetic Resonance Imaging Cryogenic Quality Control Process), Tested with High Pressure Cartridges.
- Direct Gas Beam System, 4140 Tungsten Steel Gas-Milled Block, Hard Phosphate Coated, Gas Beam Length: Mid-Length (9 "chrome steel tube, 22.86 cm)
- Daniel Defense Stainless Steel Mouthwash 17-4 PH sodium nitrate surface treatment. Thread 1/2 × 28
- In front of Daniel Defense MFR 15.0 Aluminum 6061-T6 Picatinny rail on the top and M-LOK other faces
- Mobile bolt assembly: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec with Magnetic Particle Inspection, Chrome coating, Gas Key with crimped nuts.
- Dark Brown Cerakote Finish (Mil-Spec Brown)
Context : regulated weapon, category, hunting, big game, weapons war, war, sport shooting, target, submachine gun, booth, reproduction, stand, ball, colt, charger, rifle US, rifle caliber 223 REM, AR15 American, semi automatic rifle auto AR15 M4 M16, special forces weapons, tactical weapon, socom, ussocom, navy seals gun, competition m4, competition AR15, AR15 Match, M16 pro, M4 professional, m4 profesionel